Research focus: automated methods for well test interpretation.
Membership in the SUPRI-D Well Testing is open to everyone. The annual membership fee is $30,000 which is used for graduate students support and computer facilities. Beyond supporting research, SUPRI-D activities being considered are listed below:
Some of the key benefits of membership in the program are :
- An annual review meeting at which ongoing research projects funded by the Consortium will be presented by faculty, students, and postdocs. Annual meeting usually held in May.
- A summer short course on topics of well testing and design, in the context of modern, computer-aided approaches. Preferential registration rates are available to participants whose companies are members of the sponsoring consortium. This course is usually held in August
- Engagement with top students for possible recruitment and a substantial increase in the supply of graduates for work in the area of Well Testing.
- Access to early preprints and reprints of copies of (or early access to) research reports, papers and other publications originated by faculty and students associated with the SUPRI-D program.
- Possible visits by Stanford faculty to member companies' research centers to discuss research.
- Possible collaboration on research between Stanford and member companies.
- Affiliates will be identified on the SUPRI-D website.
The SUPRI-D Well Testing is governed by university policies related to the Industrial Affiliates programs. If you have interest in hearing more about membership in the SUPRI-D, please contact: Lyrissa Roman at email@example.com.